Transform your Period
A real alternative to tampons, pads and cups.
Vienna, 12th May 2018
Why have I
never heard of it?
Good question. Remember when you have received your period for the first time? Most likely, you had been offered two options: using pads or tampons. Your teacher or parents provided you with basic info about your menstrual cycle and how to deal with your time of the month. But what happened since then? Not much, I would assume. There are many myths, misinformation and unquestioned beliefs about menstruation and the overall female cycle.
„All good in the world comes with great women.“
Let’s have a look what this technique is not about:
- No, it is not about bleeding freely all over your clothes.
- No, you don’t need to have any special super-powers.
- No, you don’t need to go to the bathroom every single hour.
So, what is it then?
There are some synonyms for this technique: intuitive bleeding, instinctive bleeding, free bleeding,… In the end, the name is not important. Simply put, Natural Flow is about recognizing your own body rhythm that tells you that your next „wave of menstrual blood“ is coming, so you can go to the bathroom and release it. That’s all. Clean, simple and natural! .
♥ No strings attached
Transition to a
There are women who either acquired this technique naturally by themselves or learned it from others – like me. My name is Alisa, and I have learned this method from an Israeli doula and it literally changed my life. Now, my mission is to spread this jaw-dropping, yet simple technique across as many women as possible. If you want to get touch with your feminine power and transition to a product-free period then this is your call.
- Without giving you advice, in an impartial way, Alisa asks just the right questions to encourage self-reflection. From there, you are guided to think about your next actions, but what makes it immensely powerful is the fact that it all comes from within you, nothing is pushed or suggested, as she is just there to guide you take your own steps. Whenever I would finish talking to Alisa, I would feel a sense of peace and equilibrium, while being ready for action in the same time.
- What I really appreciate about Alisa is that in our conversations she always gives me her undivided and honest attention and is able to perceive the things from my perspective, without judgement. She asks the right questions, making me self-reflect and guiding me to find the right path for me, instead of telling me what to do from above. When I needed help with concrete implementations she made me see a clear way to reach my goal. When I doubted myself and limited myself from doing what I wanted to do, she gave me so much strength and inspiration by showing me my potential, something I wasn't able to see before. Now, after only 2 sessions with her, I am starting my business again with a whole new approach, full of energy, self-confidence and trust that I am on the right path.
- Sometimes we loose our focus and find ourselves doing the same things over and over again while expecting a different outcome . To overcome this state, it sometimes just needs some guidance to find your inner voice , to make changes and step forward to a meaningful life and break through you habits that hold you back. I have been struggling and not allowing myself to be brave enough to live a fulfilling life, trying to meet everyone's expectation except of mine. I am grateful that I found in Alisa the person who helped me to grow and to work on myself , she is an inspiration in so many ways and challenges me to become somebody I am proud of . She showed me how to refocus and therefore to overcome insecurities. I was able to reflect on my choices in a deeper way than I ever expected was possible , and make meaningful changes in my life. I am very grateful to know Alisa.
- “After the first day of my period I felt like superwoman… So, if this is possible... what else can I actually accomplish in my life?;)”
- “To my surprise the night time worked out perfectly. For the first time in my life I did not use any pads when going to bed and it felt wonderful (even though my boyfriend was next to me). I can’t believe that so many women don’t know that this is actually possible. I absolutely recommend trying it out!”
- “I changed to cups couple of months ago, but when I saw this offer for the first time, I was very curious if this is really possible. After practicing the technique for couple of periods I feel very confident and secure. It was amazing to see how much you can notice what is going on in your body. Now, I am actually getting excited when I get my period!”
- "I was very excited to try out the technique after the seminar! The most important thing for me was the individual support from Alisa after the workshop when I actually had my period. This gave me a lot of confidence and the motivation of not giving up.“
- “The workshop was very well organized and I felt very comfortable with the group and the setting. The flow helped me to understand the content and to organize my thoughts. I am very grateful for the experience with Alisa and happy that I participated in this!”
Here is what you get when you enroll:
- Choose: physical workshop (English/German) or individual session
- A real alternative to tampons, pads or cups
- The feeling of excitement when your time of the month knocks on your door
- Reestablished natural approach to your menstrual cycle, emotions and femininity
- Hands-on guide to facilitate the change towards a product-free period
- Finally a good night sleep without tampons, pads or cups
- BONUS: Email Coaching Support after the workshop/individual session
Why should you care?
…You will be spending approximately 3.500 days menstruating in your life! Women often perceive their cycle as a burden that has no place in our modern society. Instead of embracing this part of our human experience, we conditioned ourselves to feel disgusted, annoyed or ashamed. This often results in a disconnection of your body and mind. This method is about regaining your intuitive connection and consciously creating your menstrual experience. You will save lots of unnecessary stress and unease, and will be able to transform the remaining menstruating days into your unique blissful days. This is your call to develop a mutual relationship with your body that is based on love, care and pure joy.
…Feeling discomfort through the entering of an external object is often experienced by women. Instead of allowing the flow to come out naturally, we do the opposite – we „plug“ it in. Learn how to listen more carefully to your body and how you can support it best during your individual cycle. Furthermore, disposable non-organic pads and tampons are packed with harmful chemical (e.g. dioxin, a by-product of the bleaching process). Many women are not aware of how this can affect your overall physical and emotional health in the long-run. Possible side effects are TSS, skin irritation, reproductive and development problems, and immune system suppression and more.
…One woman can use approximately 11.000 to 17.000 tampons in her lifetime. This is a lot of unnecessary waste results from packing, disposal and other processes throughout the supply chain. Companies often see this as a never ending flourishing market opportunity and neglect the responsibilities that come along with this task: reducing the ecological footprint and providing sustainable, chemical-free and useful alternatives for all women. In the last 100 years there has been almost no innovation (and research) in this industry. What is more, women started to be conditioned by ads that this is a „hygienic crisis“ and we have no influence over our bodies. Most women started believing that they are not even able to handle light bleeding days without tampons and pads. Time to change this rigid paradigm!