We Rise Up Together
Femme, Fit and Soulful
Hi, I’m Alisa…
I am the Founder of Fem Flow and I am happy to welcome you here my love! What does it mean to be a woman? Well, let me tell you I still don’t have a final answer. But I am eager to take a closer look with you on topics that are a taboo in our society, but play a significant role in our well-being and health. Let’s be real and talk about menstruation, sex, self-worth and simply life. Fem Flow is a space for any woman who is interested in personal growth and a deeper connection with herself and other women.
It is a reminder that:
You Are Not Alone.
…and I am here to help you to rise up to your fullest potential!
Whether you want to join a workshop, women’s retreat, online program or work with me one-on-one: I am here for you. My mission is to elevate your experience of being a woman and to remind you what you are capable of.
♡ Enriching women’s Menstrual Experience, Sexuality and Sensuality.
♡ Embracing women’s Inner Power to transform their lives.
♡ Inspiring women to own their Body, Mind and Soul.
One-on-one coaching program for women that are ready not to behave, but to be brave. Together we break through rigid belief systems and unreflected behavior patterns. We step into your inner power to heal and to transform the area of your life that is holding you back. Be ready to be challenged and to open yourself up to a new world of possibilities.
The easiest way to learn the method of menstruation release is to get enrolled to the online course, with lots of video material, handbooks and further resources. This course will you to master your body and in this process to walk at your own pace and interact with other women online.
- “After the first day of my period I felt like superwoman… I thought to myself, if this was possible, what else could I actually accomplish in my life?”
- “To my surprise the night time worked out perfectly. For the first time in my life I did not use any pads when going to bed and it felt wonderful (even though my boyfriend was next to me). I can’t believe that so many women don’t know that this is actually possible. I absolutely recommend trying it out!”
- “I changed to cups couple of months ago, but when I saw this offer for the first time, I was very curious if this is really possible. After practicing the technique for couple of periods I feel very confident and secure. It was amazing to see how much you can notice what is going on in your body. Now, I am actually getting excited when I get my period!”
- "I was very excited to try out the technique after the seminar! The most important thing for me was the individual support from Alisa after the workshop when I actually had my period. This gave me a lot of confidence and the motivation of not giving up.“
- “The workshop was very well organized and I felt very comfortable with the group and the setting. The flow helped me to understand the content and to organize my thoughts. I am very grateful for the experience with Alisa and happy that I participated in this!”